• The two of the three major fields of science the natural sciences and the formal sciences
• That are commonly included under the umbrella term “science” in STEM are rather broadly defined.
• The third major branch of science is social science (like sociology or economics),
• Natural sciences refers to biology, chemistry, and physics.
• Formal sciences typically refers to the field’s logic, computer science, and statistics.
• The skills taught in science subjects are often applied in other STEM subject areas as well.
Posted in STEM.